Ordering of entries in (gdb)General Query Packets

Ordering of entries in (gdb)General Query Packets

jimb (Bugzilla)
The packets there are almost in alphabetical order, except for
qThreadExtraInfo and qGetTLSAddr; should they be put in order?

Re: Ordering of entries in (gdb)General Query Packets

Eli Zaretskii

If the order is not important, I have no objections to moving these
two to their proper alphabetic-order places.

On 11/11/05, Eli Zaretskii <[hidden email]> wrote:
> If the order is not important, I have no objections to moving these
> two to their proper alphabetic-order places.

How's this, then?

jimb.gdb-doc-general-query-alphabetize.patch (16K) Download Attachment

Re: Ordering of entries in (gdb)General Query Packets

Eli Zaretskii
> Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 00:59:52 -0800
> From: Jim Blandy <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
>
> On 11/11/05, Eli Zaretskii <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > If the order is not important, I have no objections to moving these
> > two to their proper alphabetic-order places.
>
> How's this, then?

Fine with me, but please fix one minor problem (not related to your
changes):

> ! @item @samp{}
> ! When @samp{q}@samp{Rcmd} is not recognized.
> ! @end table