Opt-in contact informations

will jonson
Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

We are global list vendor located in California, United States and I am sending a quick mail to see if you need help with B2B marketing database at the moment?

Information fields of each contact: First Name, Last Name, Title, Email Address, Phone Number, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).
20% off on the database would be added up to the package if the paperwork is signed before EOD October 30th 2019.
Having said the above, kindly help me with your Target Job Titles: ______ and Target Geography: ____, (and any other services if required) so that I can get back to you with the exact counts and pricing structure.

Awaiting your response.
Will Jonson
Manager | Demand Generation