Need Help!

Jack Atkinson-2
Hello,

I've downloaded the latest pthreads-win32.  I've put the
pthreadsVCE2.dll file in my windows\system32 directory on Windows 7,
64-bit.  I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2008.  My project is
configured to include the header file.  However, I get these errors when
I compile:

1>k:\adtran\managedcomponents\adbasewin32\signal.h(31) : error C2143:
syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
1>k:\adtran\managedcomponents\adbasewin32\signal.h(31) : error C4430:
missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>k:\adtran\managedcomponents\adbasewin32\signal.h(31) : error C4430:
missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

When I look in the signal.h file (my own signal implementation) where
the error is, I have this:

pthread_attr_t* sigev_notify_attributes;

I look up in the pthread.h file (pthreads-win32 file).  I see that
pthread_attr_t is a typedef of "struct pthread_attr_t_".  However, I
cannot find "struct pthread_attr_t_" anywhere inside the pthread.h
file.  I did see an alternate define for "_UWIN", but there are no
instructions on why "_UWIN" could be needed.

Could someone help me figure out what I've overlooked to get this
compile?  Somehow other people have got this working, but I'm clueless
with these incomplete defines found in the pthreads.h file.

Thanks,
J. Atkinson