NPTL or LinuxThread am I using?

Bin Chen(sunwen_ling)
Hi,

I am doing embedded development, the root filesystem is built by
montavista, so I can't use getconf to get the pthread version.

in /lib, it shows that the glibc version is libc-2.3.2, and there have a
libpthread-0.10.so, and definitely when I start up a new thread, there
will be a manager thread keep doing polling.

It can prove that the pthread system here is LinuxThread?

Thanks a lot.
ABAI

Re: NPTL or LinuxThread am I using?

Mike Frysinger
On Saturday 03 February 2007, Bin Chen wrote:
> in /lib, it shows that the glibc version is libc-2.3.2, and there have a
> libpthread-0.10.so, and definitely when I start up a new thread, there
> will be a manager thread keep doing polling.

sounds like LT

> It can prove that the pthread system here is LinuxThread?

just run `/lib/libc.so.6` and it'll tell you
-mike