We are working on developing driver for wlan.
We use arm excalibur board and use lwip_stack.
I have doubt in NETDEVTAB_ENTRY() MACRO.
I will list my doubts.
1. I have given the NETDEVTAB_ENTRY() MACRO in a .inl file (first I am not
clear with .inl file...why it cant be .h file?????Plz explain).
2. Now In my high level driver code I have #included the .inl file (Where i
have my NETDEVTAB_ENTRY() MACRO) and in my high level driver code i have
given the MACRO: CYG_HAL_TABLE_BEGIN( ) & CYG_HAL_TABLE_END( )
3. In my cdl I have compiled the high level driver code with
4. Now when I check for the __NETDEVTAB__ and __NETDEVTAB_END__ in a for
loop and both of them give the same address??? So its not entering the for
loop even once.
5. if I try to print the name of the device it gives tty/diag???
I will give the sketch of the code below.My file name epx_high_driver.c