Managed Service Provider (MSP) Users Contact List

Managed Service Provider (MSP) Users Contact List

Kathleen Brown
Hello,

Hope you're having a great day!

I just wanted to know if you're looking to acquire Managed Service Provider (MSP) Users Contact List for your marketing efforts?

Companies that currently use services like: Backup & Recovery, Connectivity, Cybersecurity, DaaS, Email Security, IT Consulting Application Dev., Azure, Bare Metal, Colocation, Cybersecurity, Email Security, IT Consulting, Managed IT, Cybersecurity, Email Security, Hosted Exchange, IaaS, and many more...

Companies that currently use products of: Amazon, Barracuda, Cisco, ConnectWise, Datto, Dell, EMC², Google, Citrix, HP, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Bitdefender, Fortinet, Google, Adobe, Amazon, Apple, Brocade, Centrify, Check Point, Kaseya, Kaspersky, Veeam, VMware, Ruckus, SonicWall, Dell, Nimble, StorageCraft, Veeam, Akamai, Riverbed, Adobe, Fortinet, Ruckus, Symantec, Veeam, Alert Logic, Amazon, Cisco,  Forcepoint and many more...

Information Field: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry and Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

Kindly review and let me know of your target interest so that I can get back to you with the exact counts and sample file.

Do let me know if you have any questions for me.

Regards,

Kathleen Brown

Database Executive

If you do not wish to receive these emails. Please respond Exit.