Augusto Salazar
Hi all.

Firts, I have to thank Andrew for his answer regarding
the cahnges to the redboot; but playing with it I
manage to erase the redboot from my coyote board.

Now, I am "using" the BDI2000 to try to restore it, I
upload the redbootRAM.srec file that I create, then go
but nothing happens,

Any idea, maybe some resouce or instruction for this
process.

Any help would be nice.

Augusto.

AUGUSTO SALAZAR
MIEMBRO DE PIRATAS TM (COL)
CEL: +57 315 7340134.

Re: Loading Redboot

Andrew Lunn-2
On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 06:31:33PM -0800, Augusto Salazar wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Firts, I have to thank Andrew for his answer regarding
> the cahnges to the redboot; but playing with it I
> manage to erase the redboot from my coyote board.
>
> Now, I am "using" the BDI2000 to try to restore it, I
> upload the redbootRAM.srec file that I create, then go
> but nothing happens,
>
> Any idea, maybe some resouce or instruction for this
> process.

RedbootRAM might depend on a workinng ROM versiom, especially for
debug output.

Does the BDI2000 allow direct writing to FLASH? You might find it
easier just to write redbootROM.srec into flash.

        Andrew