Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334

Jesper Öqvist-2
Hello Mauve,
I would like to know whether anyone is working on Jacks tests for Java 7
/ JSR 334? I am currently implementing the language changes coming in
Java 7 in a compiler for my Master's thesis and I'm using the Jacks test
framework to run some of my tests.

Consequently I've already implemented some tests for JSR 334 in the
Jacks framework, which I'll happily submit if this isn't already being
done elsewhere.

Regards,
Jesper

Re: Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334

gnu_andrew
On 22 March 2011 13:10, Jesper Öqvist <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Mauve,
> I would like to know whether anyone is working on Jacks tests for Java 7 /
> JSR 334? I am currently implementing the language changes coming in Java 7
> in a compiler for my Master's thesis and I'm using the Jacks test framework
> to run some of my tests.
>
> Consequently I've already implemented some tests for JSR 334 in the Jacks
> framework, which I'll happily submit if this isn't already being done
> elsewhere.
>
> Regards,
> Jesper

Hi Jesper,

I don't know of anyone doing 1.7 work for Jacks and it would be great
to include any patches you may have.

Andrew :-)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: F5862A37 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EA30 D855 D50F 90CD F54D  0698 0713 C3ED F586 2A37

Re: Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334

Jesper Öqvist
On 03/23/2011 01:08 AM, Dr Andrew John Hughes wrote:

> On 22 March 2011 13:10, Jesper Öqvist<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> Hello Mauve,
>> I would like to know whether anyone is working on Jacks tests for Java 7 /
>> JSR 334? I am currently implementing the language changes coming in Java 7
>> in a compiler for my Master's thesis and I'm using the Jacks test framework
>> to run some of my tests.
>>
>> Consequently I've already implemented some tests for JSR 334 in the Jacks
>> framework, which I'll happily submit if this isn't already being done
>> elsewhere.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jesper
>>

> Hi Jesper,
>
> I don't know of anyone doing 1.7 work for Jacks and it would be great
> to include any patches you may have.
>
> Thanks,

How do I go about submitting the patch with my new test cases?

/Jesper