Jacks Tarball/Zip?

Cowan, George
I keep timing out when I try to download the Jacks test suite with CVS - perhaps it's a firewall problem. I notice that Jacks is not included in the Mauve nightly tarball and zip. Is there a Jacks tarball/zip somewhere on the web?

George

PUBLIC DOMAIN INFORMATION

Re: Jacks Tarball/Zip?

Tom Tromey

George> I keep timing out when I try to download the Jacks test suite
George> with CVS - perhaps it's a firewall problem. I notice that
George> Jacks is not included in the Mauve nightly tarball and zip. Is
George> there a Jacks tarball/zip somewhere on the web?

Hmm, I don't think there is.
Try cvsgrab, it should work around your firewall.

Tom