Import Static and LWJGL

Peter-2
Hello ;)

I'm fooling around with LWJGL (https://www.lwjgl.org/guide), which puts
the OpenGL functions as static methods into objects like GL11, GL15,
GL30 (depending on in which OpenGL version they were introduced).

On the homepage (link above), they suggest using "import static
org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.*" etc. to handle this gracefully. Is there a way
to achieve this effect in kawa? Can I somehow import all static methods
of GL11 into my (interaction-environment)?

Thanks for any help!

Greetings, Peter

Re: Import Static and LWJGL

Per Bothner
On 09/28/2017 03:39 AM, Peter wrote:

> I'm fooling around with LWJGL (https://www.lwjgl.org/guide), which puts
> the OpenGL functions as static methods into objects like GL11, GL15,
> GL30 (depending on in which OpenGL version they were introduced).
>
> On the homepage (link above), they suggest using "import static
> org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.*" etc. to handle this gracefully. Is there a way
> to achieve this effect in kawa? Can I somehow import all static methods
> of GL11 into my (interaction-environment)?

Hopefully this will give you some ideas:
https://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/FAQs.html

--
        --Per Bothner