How to generate horizontal lines in a PDF document?

How to generate horizontal lines in a PDF document?

Yang SongXiang
Hi, all,

I want to add 2 horizontal lines in my docbook, like this:

--------------------
 int i = 0;
 sample code;
--------------------

But had no idea how to do that. I googled it, only found
http://oreilly.com/catalog/docbook/book2/iso-box.html, but still don't
know how to use it, since lack of demo sample.

Can anyone provided a simple sample how to generate horizontal lines?

Thanks
-Scord

Re: How to generate horizontal lines in a PDF document?

ebischoff (Bugzilla)

Le 21 mai 09 à 09:04, Yang SongXiang a écrit :

> Hi, all,
>
> I want to add 2 horizontal lines in my docbook, like this:
>
> --------------------
> int i = 0;
> sample code;
>
> But had no idea how to do that. I googled it, only found
> http://oreilly.com/catalog/docbook/book2/iso-box.html, but still don't
> know how to use it, since lack of demo sample.
>
> Can anyone provided a simple sample how to generate horizontal lines?

You're on the wrong track. DocBook is not a presentation language. You
only describe the semantics of your text. To fine-tune the
presentation, you have to adapt the style sheets used for rendering.

Éric Bischoff
[hidden email]