How to determine quoted strings in a macros (gas)?

How to determine quoted strings in a macros (gas)?

Dmitrij V
Hi there.

Can anyone to advise me, how to determine quoted string in
a macros?

I have INVOKE macros:

.macro INVOKE fn, arg1, arg2

  .ifnb \arg2
    .if \arg2[0] == " #FIXME what is I need here
      #TODO needs define temporary variable (string) and use it
    .endif;
  .endif;

.endm

and before to call the \fn, I need to place quoted string into
temporary variable...

the best regards

Re: How to determine quoted strings in a macros (gas)?

Sourceware - binutils list mailing list
Hi Dmitrij,

> Can anyone to advise me, how to determine quoted string in
> a macros?

Sorry there is no current way of performing this test.

Why do you need to worry about quoted arguments ?

Cheers
  Nick