How to debug "in application programming" embedded software

How to debug "in application programming" embedded software

echo
There's two programs in the flash, one boots the other one. How can I debug both programs (boot and app)? I can load both programs into flash, but I don't know how to debug both of them. Could you give me some hints?

Re: How to debug "in application programming" embedded software

John Baldwin
On 3/9/20 2:41 AM, echo wrote:
> There's two programs in the flash, one boots the other one. How can I debug both programs (boot and app)? I can load both programs into flash, but I don't know how to debug both of them. Could you give me some hints?

You can use add-symbol-file to load symbols for additional files.

--
John Baldwin