Good update for you! Your application: has been confirmed!

Good update for you! Your application: has been confirmed!

Pierce Thomas
Dear member, [hidden email]

We have great news for you. Your application OVOFITXQLG has been confirmed!
Please review the details of the position here

When I last checked there was only 1 positions available in your area so I suggest you apply now before all the positions are gone.

With regards,

Gail Mendoza

This is an automatic email, do not need to reply. If you don't want to receive our mails click here: Unsubscribe.

wash forest shift