GNU Tools Cauldron 2017, Prague Sep 8 - 10

GNU Tools Cauldron 2017, Prague Sep 8 - 10

Siddhesh Poyarekar-8
Hi,

I found out (through a colleague) that the announcement for the Cauldron
2017 is out:

https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2017-04/msg00006.html
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2017

I plan to be there.  Carlos, I assume you'll set up a glibc BoF like
every year?  Here's a list of discussions I'd like to be part of:

- Tunables, a deeper discussion, so I'll propose a separate BoF
- Direction for benchmarking
- Outreach - GSoC/Outreachy participation for glibc or any other
  mentoring program

Siddhesh

PS: I hope the weather is better this year :/

Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017, Prague Sep 8 - 10

Carlos O'Donell-6
On 04/08/2017 11:08 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found out (through a colleague) that the announcement for the Cauldron
> 2017 is out:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2017-04/msg00006.html
> https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2017
>
> I plan to be there.  Carlos, I assume you'll set up a glibc BoF like
> every year?  Here's a list of discussions I'd like to be part of:
>
> - Tunables, a deeper discussion, so I'll propose a separate BoF
> - Direction for benchmarking
> - Outreach - GSoC/Outreachy participation for glibc or any other
>   mentoring program
>
> Siddhesh
>
> PS: I hope the weather is better this year :/

Yes, I plan to propose something for glibc.

Cheers,
Carlos.

On Thursday 11 May 2017 07:36 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Yes, I plan to propose something for glibc.

Thanks, I've already proposed a BoF to discuss the future direction for
tunables.

Siddhesh