Forw: [deafbeed@gmail.com: Re: Loading image-file in SID.]

Frank Ch. Eigler
Hi

Thanks. That worked out well for me. Really appreciated the response.

I now generate a  sid configuration and edit it to add my component.
>$ arm-elf-sid --board=pid7t-normalmap --load cpu=program.x --no-run

The 'program.x' is a bunch of prints, linked with the eCos OS built
for pid7t. The program executes and I can trace the prints at the
UART.

However, once the prints have executed, the control passes to, I
think, the OS idle loop and the simulation does not exit on its own. I
have to stop it. Is there a way to make the simulation exit/finish on
its own? maybe by programming some sid simulation component.

-Shamik