Food Technology Summit & Expo 2019

Clara Hinckley
Hi,

Would you be interested in procuring an Attendees Email list of Food
Technology Summit & Expo 2019?

Which includes complete contact information up to date.

Attendees list counts: 16,500 executives that visit the Expo

The counts given above are GDPR complaint with all the rules and regulations
with 100% opt-in contacts.

Our Data Contains: First Name, Last Name, Title, Company, Website, Phone
number, Email addresses, Mailing addresses, Country etc.

If you're interested, Please let me know I will assist you with pricing
details?

Looking forward for your response.

Best Regards,

Clara Hinckley - Business Analyst

                                If you do not wish to hear from us again,
please respond back with "Eradicate" and we will honour your request.