Fix Q registers parameter passing on ARM64

Fix Q registers parameter passing on ARM64

Martin Bekchiev
Hi everyone,

I opened a PR with a very small fix on ARM64 architecture about a month ago. Can someone with commit rights please review and merge it?

https://github.com/libffi/libffi/pull/457

Thanks in advance and best wishes,
Martin Bektchiev

Re: Fix Q registers parameter passing on ARM64

Tom Tromey-2

Martin> I opened a PR with a very small fix on ARM64 architecture about a month ago. Can someone with commit rights please review and merge it?

Martin> https://github.com/libffi/libffi/pull/457

You pinged me for review and I dropped it.  Sorry about that.  Emailing
here is the right thing to do.

I don't know anything about ARM64 and so I was reluctant to merge it.
Could you possibly add a new regression test?  Also, I'm wondering if
you re-ran the existing test suite after your change.

Tom