Filling in cyg_flash_devtab[] array

CKM367
Hi everyone!

I suppose my question is easy for those who know eCos.
I tried to write driver for flash device. Following the manual, I wrote

        DEVIO_TABLE(
                p8p_handlers,
            p8p_write,
            p8p_read,
            p8p_select,
            p8p_get_config,
            p8p_set_config,
            p8p_close
            );

        DEVTAB_ENTRY(
                p8p_label,
                p8p_name,
                0,    //does not depend upon a lower level interface
                &p8p_handlers,
                p8p_init,
                p8p_lookup,
                p8p_priv
            );

in p8p.c and created such a flash_p8p.cdl:

cdl_package CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_P8P {
    display       "P8P FLASHlike memory support"
    parent  CYGPKG_IO_FLASH
    description   "FLASHlike memory device support for P8P"
    implements  CYGHWR_IO_FLASH_DEVICE
    hardware
    compile       p8p.c
}

I added my package in ecos.db and built it alright. However, RedBoot tells me: FLASH: driver init failed: Invalid FLASH address. I see &(cyg_flashdevtab[0]) == &cyg_flashdevtab_end, so,  cyg_flashdevtab[] seems empy, right? Why may that be?
TIA