Features request: where should I post them ?

Features request: where should I post them ?

f18m_cpp217828 (Bugzilla)
Hi all,
    I'm curious to know if

1) there is a GDB feature request tracker

2) if there's no specific tracker, should I submit them in the GDB bug tracker
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=gdb
?

3) should I post them here ?

Thanks,
Francesco Montorsi

Re: Features request: where should I post them ?

Daniel Jacobowitz-2
On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 05:21:09PM +0100, Francesco Montorsi wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I'm curious to know if
>
> 1) there is a GDB feature request tracker

No.

> 2) if there's no specific tracker, should I submit them in the GDB bug
> tracker
> http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=gdb
> ?

I don't know.  I guess you can, but...

> 3) should I post them here ?

... I would recommend also posting them here; the GDB developers are
short on manpower to manage the bug database at the moment.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC