Faillure when adding file to ALL_64_TARGET_OBS in Makefile.in

Faillure when adding file to ALL_64_TARGET_OBS in Makefile.in

Xavier Roirand
Hi,

For a test, I've created a new aarch64 file specific to a runtime, and
I'm trying to add this file to ALL_64_TARGET_OBS macro in Makefile.in in
GDB.
This step is ok but when I'm configuring GDB then I have to specifiy:
configure.... --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd in order to have
my new aarch64 added during the build.
Of course, adding  --enable-targets=all make my GDB executable size
increasing from 30 Mb to 105 Mb. Did I missed something here or is it
the only way to have my new aarch64 runtime specific file taken in account ?

Thanks.

Re: Faillure when adding file to ALL_64_TARGET_OBS in Makefile.in

Andreas Schwab
On Okt 25 2017, Xavier Roirand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For a test, I've created a new aarch64 file specific to a runtime, and I'm
> trying to add this file to ALL_64_TARGET_OBS macro in Makefile.in in GDB.

You also have to add it to gdb_target_obs in configure.tgt.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, [hidden email]
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7

Re: Faillure when adding file to ALL_64_TARGET_OBS in Makefile.in

Xavier Roirand
Works fine :) thx