FYI: New tests for JSplitPane

Anthony Balkissoon
I submitted these new tests:

2005-11-16  Anthony Balkissoon  <[hidden email]>

        * gnu/testlet/javax/swing/JSplitPane: New directory.
        * gnu/testlet/javax/swing/JSplitPane/Constructor.java: New test.
        * gnu/testlet/javax/swing/JSplitPane/setComponent.java: New test.

There are currently 4 FAILS in here, but I should have that cleaned up
soon.

--Tony

Constructor.java (1K) Download Attachment
setComponent.java (1K) Download Attachment

Re: FYI: New tests for JSplitPane

Dave Gilbert-4
Anthony Balkissoon wrote:

>I submitted these new tests:
>
>2005-11-16  Anthony Balkissoon  <[hidden email]>

[snip]

>//You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
>//along with Mauve; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to
>//the Free Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
>//Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.

Minor nit...

There is a new address for the FSF now, GNU Classpath has been updated
but Mauve is still to be done.  It's probably a good idea to get in the
habit of using the new address for new tests, while we wait for a
volunteer for the glorious task of updating the address for all the
existing tests---my script writing skills are not up to it, though I'm
sure it's easy.

Great to see all the new Mauve tests being written!

Regards,

Dave