Evaluation / Missing Prototypes

Brad Keifenheim
Hello,

I'm evaluating using the Pthreads-Win32 library to port some internal software from FreeBSD to Windows here at Dell. I have coded a proof of concept and am impressed with the library. Unfortunately I would still be missing several calls for a complete port. Several of these calls are in the "non-portable" category, but nonetheless I'm wondering if any thought has been given to providing support.

I would very much appreciate if you could have a look at my list and let me know if anything is in the works or already provided via a different mechanism.

pthread_set_name_np (Nice to have, but not essential)
pthread_mutexattr_setprotocol
pthread_suspend_all_np
pthread_mutex_isowned_np
pthread_kill (Would need more than just sig 0)
pthread_attr_setcreatesuspend_np
pthread_attr_setinheritsched (Need SCHED_FIFO)
pthread_attr_setguardsize (Nice to have, but not essential)
pthread_attr_setscope (Some legacy code uses PTHREAD_SCOPE_PROCESS, not a current requirement though)
pthread_attr_setaffinity_np
pthread_resume_np
pthread_attr_getstack
pthread_attr_getguardsize (Nice to have, but not essential)
pthread_getaffinity_np

Cheers,

Brad Keifenheim
Software Development Engineer