Enabling ATHTTP CGI

Fred Chow (TC)
Hello,

I am trying to enable the CGI OBJLOADER.  I modified the httpd.cdl and
set the USE_CGIBIN_OBJLOADER default value to 1.  But when I look at the
ecos.ecc file it states:

cdl_option CYGOPT_NET_ATHTTPD_USE_CGIBIN_OBJLOADER {
     # This option is not active
     # ActiveIf constraint: CYGPKG_OBJLOADER
     #     CYGPKG_OBJLOADER (unknown) == 0
     #   --> 0

     # Flavor: bool
     # No user value, uncomment the following line to provide one.
     # user_value 1
     # value_source default
     # Default value: 1

     # The following properties are affected by this value
     # option CYGDAT_NET_ATHTTPD_SERVEROPT_CGIDIR
     #     ActiveIf:  0 != CYGOPT_NET_ATHTTPD_USE_CGIBIN_OBJLOADER || 0
!= CYGOPT_NET_ATHTTPD_USE_CGIBIN_TCL
};

What else is needed to get the CGI OBJLOADER working?

Thanks,
Fredrick

Re: Enabling ATHTTP CGI

Fred Chow (TC)
One more question:

Which hardware is supported by the OBJLOADER? Is MIPS supported?