Does GDB have an option to keep symbols loaded after detaching?

Does GDB have an option to keep symbols loaded after detaching?

Srinath Avadhanula-3
Hi,

Is there a way to tell GDB to keep all the shared library symbols
loaded when it detaches from the inferior?

That way if we attach to a new instance of the same executable with no
(or very minor) modifications to any of the shared libraries, it
should attach much quicker.

As a comparison, I see that LLDB does seem to re-attach much faster
than the first time attach. GDB takes almost the same time every time.

Regards,
Srinath