Disassemble an entire object

Fabio Andres Miranda
Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to disassemble a -static compiled
binary on Solaris 9. I want to list all the binary disassembled, like
do: gdb diasse main (and all the function) and sort it by memory address.

Thanks for help,

edwork0

Re: Disassemble an entire object

Fabio Andres Miranda
Hello

>  objdump -d <program name>
> Kind of hard to read if it is stripped.

I found gobjdump, any other option more Solaris-related ?

--
Fabio Andres Miranda
Computer Systems Engineering