Development open for glibc 2.33

Sourceware - libc-alpha mailing list
The release branch for glibc 2.32 has been created.

The development branch is open for glibc 2.33.

Please feel free to start development again!

Happy hacking :-)

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

Merged Gnulib changes into glibc

Paul Eggert
On 8/4/20 8:46 PM, Carlos O'Donell via Libc-alpha wrote:

> The development branch is open for glibc 2.33.

Thanks for doing the release management, Carlos.

To help things get started on 2.33, I merged the attached minor patches from
Gnulib, so that the affected files are now identical again between the two
packages. I think the last patch is the only one that might affect glibc in
current practice, as it fixes a bug involving more than 16 epsilon-reachable
subexpressions (I don't have a test case but one would be welcome).

0001-Sync-intprops.h-from-Gnulib.patch (1K) Download Attachment
0002-Sync-mktime.c-from-Gnulib.patch (1K) Download Attachment
0003-Sync-regex.h-from-Gnulib.patch (1K) Download Attachment
0004-Copy-regex-BITSET_WORD_BITS-porting-from-Gnulib.patch (3K) Download Attachment
0005-Copy-regex_internal.h-from-Gnulib.patch (1K) Download Attachment