Dear all, the program load two SO, but i can print the variable value in a SO

Dear all, the program load two SO, but i can print the variable value in a SO

yrj1982hp@163.com
Dear all,
my gbd version number is 7.11.1
the program running under gdb load two sharelibrary SO1and SO2, SO1 is the same as SO2. I print the variable K in SO by GDB, the variable  K 's value of SO1 is different with the K's value in SO2, but i can't print the K's value in SO2, even stop at the breakpoint in SO2
Would you tell me how to print the variable value in SO?

Good luck

发自我的华为手机

RE: Dear all, the program load two SO, but i can print the variable value in a SO

Tedeschi, Walfred

Hi,

I have provided a patch in de past that intended to work with this case.
Could you describe a bit more the commands you have tried to use in order to accomplish the task?

Thanks and regards,
/Fred

> 发自我的华为手机
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Registered Office: Munich