Contacts of Productronica Expo

Bonnie Lester
Hi,

I wanted to check if you would be interested to acquire attendees list from
"Productronica Expo 2019".

We have discounted Prices for this month.

Expo Details:

Expo Name: Productronica Expo 2019
Date: 12-15 November 2019
Total number of attendees: 42,978 Opt in contacts
Location: Munich, Germany

Data Fields includes: Company name, Contact name, Title, Email address,
Website, Telephone number etc.

Please let me know you're thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
pricing.

Note: The counts given above are GDPR compliant with all the rules and
regulations with 100% opt-in contacts.

Awaiting your reply

Best Regards,
Bonnie Lester
Sr. Lead Analyst

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as
"Abstain".