Compilation problem with VC7.1 and pthread -- DWORD redefinition

Compilation problem with VC7.1 and pthread -- DWORD redefinition

Divkis
Hi,
        I am trying to build a project with pthreads port on windows.
But i get the following error while building my project with VC7.1
compiler. I have even tried the latest version of pthreads-win32 library
compiled separately with VC7.1, but of no avail.

Error thrown by VC7.1 compiler

c:\myproject\pthread\include\sched.h(124) : error C2371: 'DWORD' :
redefinition; different basic types
        c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\WinDef.h(141) : see declaration of 'DWORD

I tried google and this mailing list itself but found no such
thread/link where one has faced similar problem. I am sure though that
it would be some trivial problem, otherwise there would have been lots
of discussion about this. In any case please help me fix the problem.

Thanks,
Divick