Common Lisp?

Alan Dipert
Hello everyone,
I recall seeing mention somewhere in the documentation about a Common Lisp
implementation built on the Kawa framework.

Browsing the repo however I don't see mention of it.

Does it exist? Thanks in advance for pointers.

Alan

Re: Common Lisp?

Per Bothner
On 11/6/18 3:48 PM, Alan Dipert wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I recall seeing mention somewhere in the documentation about a Common Lisp
> implementation built on the Kawa framework.
>
> Browsing the repo however I don't see mention of it.

It's the gnu/commonlisp directory.

However, It's very incomplete.  It has parts of Common Lisp implemented,
and there is much of Kawa core that was designed to potentially support Common Lisp,
but it is almost certainly not enough to be useful.

--
        --Per Bothner