Cant break in eCos-Library

Felix R
Hi,

i have some issues with the eCos Lib in the (eclipse based) Xilinx SDK. Breakpoints in sources inside the library are skipped. Why?

When i set a breakpoint in my source, it will break. I can step into the library and set a breakpoint there. If i run again, it does no break there. In the Breakpoints window, you can see a blue check next to the working breakpoints, whereas the others don have this check.

I am using the onboard JTAG adapter on the zedboard for debugging. Redboot is ot used.

Thanks,
Felix