Cannot set Breakpoints in asm

Fabio D'Alfonso

Hi,
I built the 6.8.1 on ubuntu 11.04, and it works  good with c c++ but
when I start a program built with nasm I get an empty list of function
and the dash in the listing do not allow to set breakpoints.
I get only the assembler windows working , while the other seems not
good. I get an empty list of function in the menu selecting the asm
file. and no function to disassemble in the upper part.

Any idea?

Thanks
--

Fabio D'Alfonso
'Enabling Business Through IT'

fax: +39.06.874.599.581
BlackBerry® Wireless Enabled Address.

          ** Hidden  numbers are automatically rejected by the phone*

Re: Cannot set Breakpoints in asm

Fabio D'Alfonso
Hi,
the issue was the stabs instead of dwarf, how it works.