Cannot link pthread

Vincent T-2
Dear pthread experts,

I am new to using open source, and this question is certainly silly. I
recently downoaded GNU Chess for my daughter, and I tried to compile it
under MinGW (my platform is Windows 2000). I met a problem which I
reproduced by the attached test program (zipped with 7zip.exe). The file
log.txt is the result of the following command :

make 2>log.txt

VBR,
      Vincent.

PS1  : The link is successful with Visual lib if I suppress from test.c
the following lines :

    pthread_mutex_t mtx;
    pthread_mutex_lock(0);
    pthread_cond_signal(0);
    pthread_cond_wait(0,0);
    pthread_mutex_unlock(0);

test_pthread.7z (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Cannot link pthread

Zhu Han
unscribe pthread-win32

--