'Cannot find bounds of current function' when stepping with GDB 7.6 under OS X 10.6 / LLVM GCC 4.2

'Cannot find bounds of current function' when stepping with GDB 7.6 under OS X 10.6 / LLVM GCC 4.2 – Hello. I'm porting a wxWidgets-based app towards Mac. For this, my dev station is under OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard with the Xcode 4.2 tools (but I'm u...
What I get could look like what expressed in this thread : http://sourceware-org.1504.n7.nabble.com/gdb-can-not-debug-hello-world-in-mac-os-x-td...
On 06 Feb 2014, at 16:10, eranon <eric.anon@...> wrote: > What I get could look like what expressed in this thread : > http://s...
Thanks for this informed info, Tristan. I keep track that it's on your TODO list ;) And I suppose this is not configurable by a switch/flag/opt...
On 06 Feb 2014, at 18:56, eranon <eric.anon@...> wrote: > Thanks for this informed info, Tristan. I keep track that it's on your TOD...
No luck ! I've tried, rebuilding both the DEBUG build of my project and the underlying static wxWidgets DEBUG build too, adding "-Wl,-no_comp...