Broken link on ecos.sourceware.org

Rachel Cook
I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called National.com.
That site was first published way back in 1996 but unfortunately, it is no
longer a working website.

You link to National on this page: http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html

We recently published an article that explains what happened to the
site.  I think
it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your readers.

Here's the article if you want to take a look:
https://www.ourpcb.com/what-happened-to-national-com.html

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?  It would
really help.

Cheers,
-Rachel

--
Rachel Cook
5 Ross Rd

By the way, if you didn't like receiving this message, please just reply
with something like "please don't email me any more", and I'll make sure
that I don't.

Re: Broken link on ecos.sourceware.org

Rachel Cook
I wanted to check in and see if you got my note about the broken link on
your site?

Thanks,
-Rachel