[Arm] nano + v2 semihosting

Alexander Fedotov
This patch fixes the case when invalid rdimon library is linked when
v2 semihosting + nano is used.

0001-Arm-Use-lrdimon-v2m_nano-when-semihosting-v2-and-nan.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [Arm] nano + v2 semihosting

Tamar Christina-2
The 06/24/2019 15:47, Alexander Fedotov wrote:
> This patch fixes the case when invalid rdimon library is linked when
> v2 semihosting + nano is used.

Hi Alexander,

The patch looks good to me. Though I am not a maintainer so you still need a
maintainer approval.

Thanks for the fix,
Tamar

Re: [Arm] nano + v2 semihosting