Arch maintainers: please regenerate libm-test-ulps for 2.19

Arch maintainers: please regenerate libm-test-ulps for 2.19

Joseph Myers
The following architectures do not appear to have had libm-test-ulps
regenerated for 2.19:

hppa
m68k (for coldfire, copying sysdeps/mips/mips32/libm-test-ulps to
  sysdeps/m68k/coldfire/libm-test-ulps and removing the existing
  sysdeps/m68k/coldfire/fpu/libm-test-ulps should be a reasonably safe
  bet, in the absence of proper regeneration)
microblaze (also has a file libm-test-ulps_new, which should simply be
  removed)
tile
sh (I also suggest moving the file from sysdeps/sh/sh4/fpu to sysdeps/sh,
  as ulps for SH4 with FPU should be a superset of those for other
  variants)
sparc

Please truncate the existing file to empty, run "make regen-ulps", remove
any excessively large ulps from the file (as well as ulps for functions
such as sqrt or fma that shouldn't have any, I'll let you know if any such
ulps were left in), file bugs for any such cases if not already filed, and
commit the updated file.

Some indication of expected test results at
<https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.19> would also be welcome.

Joseph S. Myers

Re: Arch maintainers: please regenerate libm-test-ulps for 2.19

Chris Metcalf-3
On 1/24/2014 1:06 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> The following architectures do not appear to have had libm-test-ulps
> regenerated for 2.19:
>
> [...]
> tile

Oops, I committed it in my tree three weeks ago, but forgot to push.  Updated and pushed as cf965b144a.

--
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.
http://www.tilera.com