Announcing libffi 3.1

Anthony Green
I'm very pleased to announce the release of libffi version 3.1, which
you are free to download here:

  http://sourceware.org/libffi/libffi-3.1.tar.gz

It's been a little over a year since the last libffi release, and the
hackers have been busy!
This release includes support for a number of new architectures,
including support for 64-bit ARM on iOS.

3.1 May-19-14
        Add AArch64 (ARM64) iOS support.
        Add Nios II support.
        Add m88k and DEC VAX support.
        Add support for stdcall, thiscall, and fastcall on non-Windows
          32-bit x86 targets such as Linux.
        Various Android, MIPS N32, x86, FreeBSD and UltraSPARC IIi
          fixes.
        Make the testsuite more robust: eliminate several spurious
          failures, and respect the $CC and $CXX environment variables.
        Archive off the manually maintained ChangeLog in favor of git
          log.

Thanks to all of the contributors, but Josh Triplett and Ryan
VanderMeulen in particular for helping me get 3.1 out the door.

Check out the following links for more details:
 http://sourceware.org/libffi
 http://github.com/atgreen/libffi

Have fun!

Anthony Green

Re: Announcing libffi 3.1

Anthony Green
Of course, it's ftp://sourceware.org/pub/libffi/libffi-3.1.tar.gz .
The URL in the announcement email is broken. :-P

AG