Adding TI C6x architecture to crosstool-ng

Adding TI C6x architecture to crosstool-ng

Dan Tejada
I've forked crosstool-ng (https://github.com/DspHack/crosstool-ng) and have built a functional mulitlib cross tool chain for c6x DSPs.  I have been able to script everything so far within just a few changes.  However, in order to build the multilib toolchain correctly, I had to patch one of the GCC arch tmake files.  Is there a correct way to apply arch-specific patches to within crosstool-ng?

Thanks,

Dan