Access to the GDB tryserver

Sourceware - gdb list mailing list
Hello!

I would like access to the GDB tryserver to test patches as described
on https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/BuildBot#Try_Jobs

I have several committed patches, e.g.
https://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=binutils-gdb.git;a=commit;h=0b27c27d0d3060171876736f05c39f9c86a65d3e

My SSH key is:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256
AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBCxOvs/NZ5d8DmfE246NcKOBWyUvMY7v5mDLqDzai3tQcR2hkdyzwGcIuuQk4KxXy6XKSb7ZzUbc7cAyoy1UUWM=
[hidden email]

Let me know if you need anything else or if you are the wrong person to contact.

Thanks!
Christian

Re: Access to the GDB tryserver

Sergio Durigan Junior
On Monday, August 05 2019, Christian Biesinger wrote:

> Hello!

Hey, Christian,

> I would like access to the GDB tryserver to test patches as described
> on https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/BuildBot#Try_Jobs
>
> I have several committed patches, e.g.
> https://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=binutils-gdb.git;a=commit;h=0b27c27d0d3060171876736f05c39f9c86a65d3e

Cool, thanks for the references.

> My SSH key is:
> ecdsa-sha2-nistp256
> AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBCxOvs/NZ5d8DmfE246NcKOBWyUvMY7v5mDLqDzai3tQcR2hkdyzwGcIuuQk4KxXy6XKSb7ZzUbc7cAyoy1UUWM=
> [hidden email]
>
> Let me know if you need anything else or if you are the wrong person to contact.

You should be all set now.  Let me know if it works :-).

Cheers,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
http://sergiodj.net/

Re: Access to the GDB tryserver

Sourceware - gdb list mailing list
On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 9:46 AM Sergio Durigan Junior
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Monday, August 05 2019, Christian Biesinger wrote:
> > My SSH key is:
> > ecdsa-sha2-nistp256
> > AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBCxOvs/NZ5d8DmfE246NcKOBWyUvMY7v5mDLqDzai3tQcR2hkdyzwGcIuuQk4KxXy6XKSb7ZzUbc7cAyoy1UUWM=
> > [hidden email]
> >
> > Let me know if you need anything else or if you are the wrong person to contact.
>
> You should be all set now.  Let me know if it works :-).

Thank you, it seems to be working!
$ buildbot try
using 'ssh' connect method
job created