ATA Chicago 2018 Expo Attendees email list

ATA Chicago 2018 Expo Attendees email list

jannet Rodriguez
Hi,

Would you be interested in American Telemedicine Association 2018 Expo
Attendees email list? Which includes complete contact information up to
date.

Attendees: Medical, Health, Telemedicine, Researchers, Clinicians, Health
administrators, Payers, Entrepreneurs, Industry analysts, Vendors and many
more...

Our Data Contains: First Name, Last Name, Title, Company, Website, Phone
number, Email addresses, mailing addresses, Country etc.

If you're interested, Please let me know I will assist you with counts and
pricing details?

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Jannet

If you do not wish to hear from us again, please respond back with "Leave
Out" and we will honour your request.

RE: ATA Chicago 2018 Expo Attendees email list

jannet Rodriguez

Hi,

How are you doing today? Did you have a chance to review my previous email
with the follow-up request.

Looking forward to your response

Kind Regards,
Jannet